Submit a complaint about a facility




Important: to report an immediate hazard to people or property, call 3-1-1. 


Details of the complaint or concern

Location of facility

Contact information

Do you want a confirmation email?

Subject to the City's Election Related Resources Policy (opens in a new window), I consent to provide my personal information in this service request to the Councillor of the ward to which the service request relates for the purpose of receiving communications relating to City business or activities within that ward.